For more than 25 years, Beta Max has provided safe, reliable material and passenger lifting solutions to the construction, maintenance and restoration industries.
Moving materials on a jobsite is challenging.
The payloads are heavy, work spaces confined, and demands for crane time are never ending. Remove the bottleneck and expense of a crane by utilizing faster and more cost effective rack and pinion lifts on your project.
- Small footprint (as small as 64 in x 64 in)
- Self erecting – no crane needed, just add mast as you go
- Attaches to scaffolding or anchors directly to the building
- Fold out installation platform guarantees faster and easier access when installing wall ties
- Call box option (personnel hoist model) can be installed at each floor
- Upper, Lower and Intermediate Floor Stop switches integrated into system.
- Manual brake release lever in case of power interruption during use.
- Failsafe brake holds the load securely when not lifting or lowering loads
- Sensors detect when basket is in load or unload mode and hoist does not operate.
- Hand-held pendant with emergency shut-off button for operation from base of system.