Quick Question: How are you getting your materials to the upper decks on your jobsites?
How you are moving materials when working at height makes a bigger difference than you might think when it comes to productivity and profits.
You are losing time and money if you are doing the following:
- Bringing materials up stairs—This is usually slow and inefficient, and increases worker fatigue which increases the risk of injury and kills productivity.
- Renting / sharing crane time—Cranes are expensive and frequently involve delays and bottlenecks.
- Using a man-line or daisy chain—This practice is one of the most common causes of injury on jobsites, and is a waste of manpower.
- Using ropes and pulleys—Slow and inefficient
- Using your Swing Stage or Work Platform as a material delivery system. This is inefficient and takes your skilled labor out of position and causes a loss in productivity.
Beta Max offers lifting and material delivery solutions to help you increase productivity and profits in 2017!
COME SEE US AT THE WORLD OF CONCRETE SHOW IN LAS VEGAS! January 17-20, 2017 (Booth # N1763)
Call 800.644.6478 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a meeting with our team to demo our hoists and join us in our suite at the Hilton Elara for a Beta Max Happy Hour.
Beta Max High-Speed Portable Hoists lift 2000 lbs up to 400 feet at 80 feet per minute.
- Eliminate material delivery delays and bottlenecks to keep your producers producing
- Versatile mounting options for easy install for just about any application
- Lift materials as fast as your crews can use them
- Cuts down on manpower needed for material delivery…better utilization of your workforce
BETA MAX Rack & Pinion Material / Personnel Hoists and Transport Platforms move men and material quickly and easily.
- Smaller Footprint
- Quicker and Easier Install–self erecting with no crane needed
- Less impact on the structure
- Cost Effective…save thousands $$ compared to larger hoists and cranes
MAXIAL Scaffold Hoists designed specifically for scaffold E&D, build-as-you-go system allows you to build the hoist along with your scaffolding.
- Increases Jobsite Safety, Productivity and Profitability by eliminating the need for a man-line (“daisy-chain”) to pass materials up and down
- Allows you to get more work done with the same workforce…or get it done with less overhead
- Accommodates Frame, System, or Tube and Clamp
“There’s a way to do it better – find it.” -Thomas Edison
Let us help you find the perfect solution for your project.
COME SEE US AT THE WORLD OF CONCRETE SHOW IN LAS VEGAS!
January 17-20, 2017 (Booth # N1763)
Go to www.worldofconcrete.com for complete show details and to register.
Or Contact Beta Max at 800-233-5112 / www.betamaxhoist.com to find a dealer in your area for sales and rentals of Beta Max Hoists.
Call us at the number above or email tpalmer@betamaxhoist to set up a meeting with our team to demo our hoists and come join us in our suite at the Hilton Elara for a Beta Max Happy Hour